Available Dates H2O Bonefishing:
Why we like this package:
- Charter flight reduces interaction
- Few if any COVID cases in Grand Bahama
- Private rooms for less interaction in close quarters plus great value and privacy
- Value for money in general, at $ 2990 total including charter from USA it is a very affordable option
- The Grand Bahama fishery has been rested, coming up on two years by the month of May due to Hurricane Dorian in 2019 and of course the pandemic. Fishing is excellent!
- The fishery has some of the largest bonefish to be found in The Bahamas
This package is a 4 night/3 fishing day package. 2 per guide and private room. The rate is $ 2990 per angler
All FISHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Return charter flight from Fort Lauderdale executive airport (FXE) to Freeport.
Air-conditioned waterfront room w/king or 2 double beds
Satellite TV, direct dial phone, mini-refrigerator, in-room coffee maker
Full private balcony, tropical pool, hot tub
Breakfast every morning
Daily picnic lunch including non-alcoholic beverages (fishing days only)
Return Airport transfers in Freeport from airport to resort.
COVID antigen test 48 hours from departure including transport to a clinic (5-minute drive)
Fly fishing equipment
16′ Maverick flats boat + lean bar, professional guide
20% Gov taxes
NOT INCLUDED :
Tips for fishing guide: Suggested $80-100minimum per day, per boat
Dinner (Over 20 restaurants from pizza to gourmet located within a 2-minute walk from the hotel.)
Uber transport from FLL airport to Executive airport. Estimated $30 per person if traveling solo and paid directly to the driver.
Fly fishing flies, leaders