Ideally situated in the rugged coastal mountains near Terrace, British Columbia, the mighty Skeena River and its tributaries form the major arteries that fork through stands of old growth forest and steep valley walls. It’s in this river system some of the strongest runs of large, wild steelhead left in the world return each season.
Nicholas Dean Outdoors is strategically located to take advantage of the region’s rivers while providing fine dining and first-class accommodations.
Due to a last minute cancellation a single spot has become available. The single angler will be matched with a roommate and fishing partner for the week.
Trip Details – Nicholas Dean Outdoors
Arrive: Monday, October 1, 2018
Guided Fishing Days: Tuesday October 2, 2018 – Saturday October 6, 2018
Depart: Sunday October 7, 2018
October 1 – 7, 2018 (1 spot)
Six (6) Nights / Five (5) Days fishing = 5,295.00 Canadian Dollars (CAD) plus taxes/angler for the trip. As of today’s exchange rate, the trip is $5295 CAD = $4,063.88 US
- Transportation to and from the Terrace Airport
- All accommodations at Lodge
- All meals at the lodge
- Transportation to and from the river each day
- Professionally guided fishing while on the river
- A reasonable amount of fishing tackle and flies
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from the original destination to Terrace, B.C.
- Alcoholic beverages at the lodge
- Canadian sales tax (included on final invoice)
- Gratuities for staff and guide
- British Columbia fishing license and classified water endorsements
For more information email shaun [at] yellowdogflyfishing [dot] com (Shaun Lawson) or call 888-777-5060