Linda C. and her family spent a week at Grosvenor Lodge and had nothing but wonderful reviews for both the Yellow Dog team and the guides and staff at Grosvenor Lodge in Alaska. Judging by her photos, they had a great week of fishing!
“We caught the biggest rainbows we have ever seen. The Dollies were numerous, nice size, and fun to catch. We also caught some big lake trout and several whitefish. It was great fishing. The habitats were pristine, varied, and beautiful. And the brown bears were everywhere, a huge bonus for us. We even saw a lynx walking on the beach at camp. The guides were great and the chef was a rockstar. It was a special trip for our family that we will always remember.
It was a great experience. I would like to return one day. The staff were good hosts and guides and we made new friends. The food was healthy and delicious.“
- The number of nights lodging as specified in the package (double occupancy)
- Round trip airfare from Anchorage (ANC) to Grosvenor Lodge
- Daily guided fishing
- All meals and complimentary cocktails at Grosvenor
- National Park fees
- Rods and waders (if needed)
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to Anchorage, Alaska (ANC)
- Daily fly-out fishing (can be arranged at the lodge)
- Gratuities for guides and staff
- Alaska Sportfishing License (purchase online in advance)
+ Listen to this WAYPOINTS Podcast: CAMILLE EGDORF – Alaska Trip Planning and How to Do it Right