If you are like most of us, you’ve been thinking about going fishing nearly every day. Our remaining 2020 and new 2021 and 2022 Hosted Trip Lineup is online and we’ve got a great variety of trips. Scroll down to see our lineup.
Our Yellow Dog Hosted Trips are a unique offering aimed at like-minded anglers who want to experience a destination with a knowledgeable, safe, and enjoyable host. Hosted travel with Yellow Dog means two decades of experience traveling the globe to fly fish. Taking one of these trips is one way to ensure your next fly fishing trip is a great one. Sign-up today and begin to look forward to a fly fishing journey with friends or fellow anglers who share your passion.
Trip Dates: July 2 – 6, 2020
Location: Madison Double R
Join Yellow Dog in Montana for the quintessential 4th of July experience at one of our newest lodges, the Madison Double R. Ian Davis, co-owner of Yellow Dog, and John Sampson, owner of the Double R, and their families will be your hosts for five days of fun and adventure. Yellow Dog will be directing a portion of the trip proceeds to the Yellow Dog Community and Conservation Foundation (YDCCF) to protect, preserve and enhance the places that matter to anglers.
Trip Dates: November 8 –14, 2020
Location: El Pescador Lodge – Ambergris Caye, Belize
Join Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures for one of our hands-on, adventure-filled outdoor and fishing photography workshops. We have a great line-up this year, so travel with us on a photo and fish adventure! The detailed instructional lesson plan is directly applied from the classroom into the field. Each participant has the help of an instructor with almost every shot. It’s a great educational experience for all levels.
Trip Dates: Three Trips to Choose From
January 28 – February 4, 2021
January 13 – 20, 2022
January 19 – 26, 2023
Location: Cosmoledo Atoll in the Seychelles
Cosmoledo has become known as perhaps the finest giant trevally destination in the world: a legendary fishery that is perfect for anglers searching for the ultimate saltwater flats destination. This is one of the most remote, off-the-grid trips that we offer – an out-island, expeditionary adventure best-suited for anglers looking for an experience that is far from ordinary.
Trip Dates: June 20 – 27, 2021
Location: Bahia de los Suenos Resort on the Baja of Mexico’s East Cape
Join Yellow Dog’s Ian Davis for a hosted family trip to the Baja Peninsula of Mexico. We already have four families confirmed for this fun trip of fishing and exploring the waters and lands of Baja Mexico.
- In addition to fishing for roosterfish and a wide variety of reef and blue water species, the resort caters to couples and families with a diverse array of guided and non-guided activities.
- For anglers there is walking the beach DIY fishing for roosterfish or hire one of the professional guides for roosters, jacks, snapper, large needle fish and pompano.
- There is also exciting offshore fishing on charter boats for marlin, sailfish, wahoo, dorado and tuna.
- Kids will enjoy snorkeling, boating with tubes, fishing, jet skis, kite board lessons, horseback riding, and beach and pool fun.
- Adults will enjoy golfing in La Paz (one hour hour away), fishing, island tours, jeep rides, day trips to Todo Santos or El Triunfo, massages, and beach and pool fun.
- The resort features family suites, private pools, a secluded beach, and an on-site restaurant and bar.