Yellow Dog Customer, Jake C. just returned from Casa Blanca in Mexico. Here’s what he had to say:
Casa Blanca was an excellent experience. The accommodations, meals, and staff were top-notch, and the guides work incredibly hard to give you great shots at fish. We found happy permit and tarpon and more than enough willing bonefish. I really couldn’t have asked for a better all-around saltwater fly fishing excursion.
Congrats Jake on some amazing permit and thanks for traveling with Yellow Dog!
Private and secluded, Casa Blanca sits on the northern tip of a small, coastal island called Isla Punta Pajaros, located in the very most southern waters of Ascension Bay. As the only lodge for miles, Casa Blanca is remote and pristine; as close to “the way it was” as you will ever be. Casa Blanca’s location, cuisine, amenities, staff and equipment collectively make it a bellwether operation against which we measure all other saltwater lodges.
- All accommodations at Casa Blanca Lodge
- All guided fishing as specified
- Round trip air transfer between Cancun and the lodge
- Breakfast and dinner in the main lodge and lunch on the water with your guide
- Purified water, coffee and juices
- Boat beverages while fishing
- Snorkeling, sea kayaking, natural history excursions, and unlimited use of all recreational equipment
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Cancun
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Rods, reels, flies and all terminal tackle