Updated Dec. 20, 2022
What: Fly Fishing Tabasco in Mexico has a special discount rate due to a last-minute cancellation! Fly Fishing Tabasco is a tarpon-focused program based in the southern Mexican state of Tabasco – located between the states of Veracruz and Campeche along the Gulf of Mexico. The state is known for its large rivers, deep lagoons, wetlands, and tropical greenery. The name of the game of the fishing here is numbers, and anglers can expect to hook up to dozens of small tarpon when the conditions are right. For those who want to experience total immersion in “real” Mexico with an authentic, off-the-grid travel experience while at the same time gaining access to incredible baby tarpon fishing, this is certainly a solid option.
When: January 26-31 (4 rods), February 16-21 (4 rods), and February 23-28 (4 rods), 2023 // All available dates are based on shared room/guide.
Discounted Rate: 5 Nights / 3 Days Fishing / 1 Day of Touring Mayan Ruins = $2,300 per person
- Fully guided fishing as specified in your package
- Accommodations at one of two hotels
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Boat beverages and box lunches
- Transportation to and from the hotel each day
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Fishing licenses
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Villahermosa
- Alcohol, sodas, and bar tabs
- Gratuities for guides, hotel staff, and drives
- Taxis or special activities