What: Book now to enjoy the last opening at one of the Caribbean’s top lodges and fishing programs. Playa Blanca is a remote, private and secluded “adventure-eco-fishing” resort which offers a high-caliber fishing program in Espiritu Santo Bay. This area and the surrounding lagoons provide saltwater flats fly-fishing in one of the most diverse and least pressured fisheries in the Carribean.
This is the last week of remaining availability at this wonderful destination for 2019.
When: September 14 – 21
- All accommodations at Playa Blanca Lodge
- All guided fishing as specified
- Round trip air transfer between Cancun and the lodge
- Breakfast and dinner in the main lodge and lunch on the water with your guide
- Non-bottled beverages
- Boat beverages while fishing
- Snorkeling, sea kayaking, natural history excursions, and unlimited use of all recreational equipment
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Cancun
- Beer and alcohol
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Rods, reels, flies and all terminal tackle
Why: Anglers staying at Playa Blanca have near-exclusive access to both Espiritu Santo Bay and the vast Santa Rosa Lagoon system, home to large numbers of bonefish, permit, tarpon, snook, and other shallow-water species. This luxurious beach resort is perfect for families or couples looking for the ideal Caribbean getaway. Receiving very little angling pressure, this is an ideal destination for anglers who desire solitude and high-end amenities.
If 2019 isn’t in your plans, this is also a good time to book your 2020 trip at Playa Blanca, or their sister resort, Casa Blanca.