What: Yellow Dog has secured a prime December week at Mexico’s Playa Blanca Lodge. Anglers staying at Playa Blanca have near-exclusive access to both Espiritu Santo Bay and the vast Santa Rosa Lagoon system, home to large numbers of bonefish, permit, tarpon, snook, and other shallow-water species.
When: December 5 – 12, 2020
- All accommodations at Playa Blanca Lodge
- All guided fishing as specified
- Round trip air transfer between Cancun and the lodge
- Breakfast and dinner in the main lodge and lunch on the water with your guide
- Non-bottled beverages
- Boat beverages while fishing
- Snorkeling, sea kayaking, natural history excursions, and unlimited use of all recreational equipment
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Cancun
- Beer and alcohol
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Rods, reels, flies and all terminal tackle
Why: Not only can the fishing be superb at Playa Blanca Lodge, this luxurious beach resort is perfect for families or couples looking for the ideal Caribbean getaway. Receiving very little angling pressure, this is an ideal destination for anglers who desire solitude and high-end amenities.
If 2020 isn’t in your plans, this is also a good time to book your 2021 trip at Playa Blanca, or their sister resort, Casa Blanca.