Good News! The Seychelles authorities made an announcement late yesterday updating entry requirements effective from today, March 15, 2022.
Please see important points below which will likely affect your testing requirements for entry into the Seychelles: Seychelles Travel Advisory – Dated March 15, 2022
- Visitors no longer need to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test PROVIDED they are FULLY VACCINATED.
- Fully vaccinated (as defined by the Seychelles authorities) means having completed a primary series (2 doses typically). If primary series of vaccinations was completed more than 6 months ago then primary series (2 doses typically) + booster must also have been received.
- UNVACCINATED visitors require a 72hrs negative PCR test OR 24hrs Antigen test (prior to your departure flight)
- If recent past COVID-19 infection (between 2 to 12 weeks prior to travel), then proof of infection and completion of isolation is required for exemption from pre-travel COVID-19 testing should be submitted when applying for the Travel Authorization.
- Valid Travel Health insurance to cover COVID-19 related quarantine, isolation or treatment is MANDATORY for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
ALL visitors still need to complete the Seychelles Health Travel Authorization at https://seychelles.govtas.com/ ~ this can now be completed up to five (5) days prior to travel, provided you qualify as fully vaccinated!