Due to a last-minute cancellation, we have one (1) fishing package available for the week of April 14-21, 2022 at Cosmoledo Eco-Lodge. This is perhaps one of the most coveted times of year paired with a full moon spring tide, these rods typically sell out two years in advance!
If you have the ability and flexibility to travel last-minute, please contact me right away. This package includes seven nights of shared accommodations, in-country transfer flights, all meals, taxes, use of rods and reels, and six full days of guided fishing.
This trip is offered at a special rate. Please contact us for more details.
- Seven (7) nights of double occupancy accommodations and amenities at Cosmoledo Eco-Lodge
- Six (6) full days of guided fishing (two anglers per guide/skiff)
- Round-trip inter-island IDC charter flights between Mahe Island and Astove Atoll
- Water transfers from Astove to Cosmoledo
- Seychelles fishing license
- All meals while at the lodge
- Water, coffee, and tea (soft drinks while fishing)
- Daily laundry services at the lodge
- All applicable taxes and landing fees
- Use of rods and reels (if necessary)
- Seychelles levy fee $210 USD per person (listed below)
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Round-trip international airfare to and from Mahe Island, Seychelles (SEZ)
- Accommodations, meals and ground transfers on Mahe Island
- Bar tab and alcohol at the lodge
- Gratuities for lodge staff and guides
- Terminal tackle, flies and fishing gear
- Mandatory travel insurance and medical evacuation coverage
BRIEF SUMMARY OF TRIP ~ April 14-21, 2022:
April 13: Arrive on Mahe any time on April 13 the day prior to your departure to Cosmo atoll
April 14: Depart Mahe for Astove / Cosmo on IDC private charter flight
April 15-20: Six (6) full days of guided fishing on Cosmo Atoll
April 21: Depart Cosmo and you will arrive back on Mahe at approx. 3:30/4:00 PM.
~ you can depart this same evening at or after 8:00 PM
Let us know if you have any questions and if you are ready to go let’s get you going!