These are now sold out. Thanks for your interest. The last remaining rods for 2020 for Cosmoledo Atoll are now sold.
Check back often as last-minute trip specials are regularly posted on our Travel News and Updates page.
If you’re someone who can hop a plane for a killer last-minute deal, then we have the opportunity for you to fish Cosmoledo Atoll in the Seychelles in early February. We have TWO RODS remaining for the week of February 6-13, 2020,
With this package, you will need to arrive on Mahe in the Seychelles (airport code: SEZ) on February 5th and overnight in order to make an early morning charter flight (included) to Astove and Cosmo the following morning. Return flights at the end of the week can be booked for the evening of February 13th. Yellow Dog’s travel team is available to assist with last-minute airline reservations and specifics, and there are still good rates to be had for travel!
ALL COSMO PACKAGES INCLUDE:
– Six (6) full days of guided fishing (two anglers per guide/skiff)
– Seven (7) nights of single or double occupancy accommodations in new land-based Cosmoledo Eco-Lodge (depending on option)
– All meals while at the Lodge
– Round-trip charter flights between Mahe and Astove Atoll (to meet the transfer boat to Cosmoledo)
– Water transfers from Astove to Cosmoledo
– All applicable taxes
– Use of rods and reels (if necessary)
– Laundry services
PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE:
– Airfare to and from Mahe (SEZ)
– Bar tab and alcohol at the Lodge
– Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
– Mandatory travel and medical evacuation insurance
– Terminal tackle and flies
– Hotels and meals on Mahe (if necessary)
– Island Conservation Levy charge of $175 per person