LAST-MINUTE AMAZING DEAL TO ALPHONSE ISLAND!
- Check in assistance at terminal in Mahe for IDC flight to Alphonse
- Seven nights of accommodations at Alphonse Island Resort
- Six fully guided days of fishing
- All meals on Alphonse
- Round-trip charter flight from Mahe to Alphonse ($1,300.00 per person) that is automatically added to all packages
- Use of non-motorized water craft, bicycles and tennis courts
- International flights to Mahe International Airport (SEZ)
- Per person (anglers and non-anglers) Alphonse Conservation Levy of $175.00 (added to initial trip invoice)
- Any overnight hotel, taxi or other costs in Mahe
- Alcohol and other beverages at Alphonse Island Resort
- Incidentals and fly shop purchases on the island
- Gratuities for staff and guides
- Mandatory travel and medical evacuation insurance (available through Yellow Dog)
The Seychelles and Cosmoledo Atoll are home to the finest giant trevally fishery in the world, which is what makes this area the ultimate saltwater flats destination. Cosmoledo’s endless sand flats and channels are patrolled by large numbers of giant trevally, and over the years the atoll has become known as the “GT capital of the world.” The fishery is also home to trophy bonefish, milkfish, three species of triggerfish, and Indo-Pacific permit. The world-class caliber of the fishery has made Cosmoledo soar in popularity in recent years, and in turn, availability has become extremely limited. That said, we’ve had two (2) rod cancellations for this fall, we’re able to offer these highly sought-after spots for the week of November 15-22, 2018 at a special one-of-a-kind price. Anglers will be staying at the brand new high-end Cosmoledo Atoll Eco-Lodge and will have the privilege of being some of the first guests at this fantastic new operation. These are the last two spots for the entire 2018 and early 2019 season!
Please contact jim [at] yellowdogflyfishing [dot] com (Jim Klug) or call 888-777-5060 for more details.