Yellow Dog is pleased to announce some incredible last-minute openings at some of our top Indian Ocean and Seychelles destinations. If you’ve been thinking about a spring trip to escape the snow and enjoy the salt, then contact Yellow Dog right away to learn more about these opportunities. With some of the dates listed below, late cancellations by Yellow Dog clients have created some amazing specials and offerings. Contact Jim Klug at Yellow Dog for full details.
Farquhar Atoll – Seychelles
– March 11-18, 2020 (2 rods available)
– March 18-25, 2020 (1 rod available)
– April 1-8, 2020 (1 rod available)
– April 8-15, 2020 (1 rod available)
– April 29-May 6, 2020 (6 rods available)
– April 21-30, 2020 (2 rods available)
*Extended trip of 9 nights with 8 days of fishing!
St Brandon’s Atoll – Mauritius
– April 20-30, 2020 (1 rod available)
– May 4-14, 2020 (1 rod available)
And remember, when you book a trip with Yellow Dog, you never pay more than if you were to book directly with the lodge or outfitter. By booking with us you get hands-on assistance, valuable insider information, pre-trip planning materials, and total support on all levels.