We are excited to announce that we have just received word that Nicholas Dean Outdoors has prime spring steelhead dates available on the Skeena River. Ideally situated in the rugged coastal mountains near Terrace, British Columbia, the mighty Skeena River, and its tributaries form the major arteries that fork through stands of old-growth forest and steep valley walls. It is in this river system that some of the strongest runs of large, wild steelhead and salmon left in the world return each season.
Dates: May 1-8, 2022 (2 rods)
Rates: $7,195.00 CAD per person (double occupancy)
- Transportation to and from the Terrace Airport
- All accommodations at Yellow Cedar Lodge
- All meals at the LodgeTransportation to and from the river each day
- Professionally guided fishing while on the river
- A reasonable amount of fishing tackle and flies
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from original destination to Terrace, B.C.
- Alcoholic beverages at the lodge
- Canadian sales tax (Included on final invoice)
- Gratuities for staff and guides
- British Columbia fishing license and classified water endorsements