John R. returned from a stay at XFlats Lodge and put his first permit on the board! Great weather, great guides, and a permit to hand–that is the kind of week we all hope for.
“Yellow Dog Team –
Thanks again for all your help making XFlats happen on such short notice. It was an amazing week to disconnect on the flats, which I couldn’t have done without you! The guides and staff were great, and I lucked out with awesome weather.
The pic is of my first permit with my guide Nato, who matched my excitement every step of the way!“
Nestled just north of the small fishing village of Xcalak (pronounced ish-kalak), the Xflats Lodge at Tierra Maya is an exciting destination offering immediate access to the world-renowned flats of the Chetumal Bay area. The lodge is situated overlooking the ocean on a quiet and undeveloped stretch of beach, ideally situated to offer anglers incredible opportunities to focus on the “Big Three” flats species — tarpon, permit, and bonefish.
- Round trip transfer to and from Cancun and the lodge – Saturday to Saturday
- Number of nights lodging as specified
- Number of days of guided fishing as specified
- All meals while at the lodge
- All bottled water, breakfast juices, and coffee
- Daily happy hour drink
- Applicable Mexican VAT taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to and from Cancun
- Gratuities for guides, staff, and the shuttle driver
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- All equipment, flies, and tackle (some flies and tackle available at the lodge)
- Shuttle surcharge for off-Saturday transfers