On October 1st, Phillip Goldson International Airport in Belize officially reopened and airlines quickly offered a variety of different flight options. After months of closure, we were excited to get down for the 2020 Yellow Dog Flyfishing Photography Workshop at El Pescador Lodge for a week of great fishing, terrific meals, and in-the-field photography lessons with our Director of Photography, Bryan Gregson. While at El Pescador, we were able to sit down with Yellow Dog client, Brad B., to get his take on traveling and fishing in Belize during Covid-19. Hear what Brad has to say by watching the videos below:
1) WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO COME TO BELIZE?
2) WAS IT DIFFICULT TRAVELING TO BELIZE?
3) HOW WAS THE COVID TESTING EXPERIENCE? WAS IT EASY TO TEST WITHIN THE 72-HOUR WINDOW BEFORE YOUR TRAVEL?
4) UPON ARRIVAL, DID THE TRANSFERS GO SMOOTHLY?
5) DID YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE IN A CLEAN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT?
6) HOW WAS THE FISHING?
- COVID-19: Country Reopening Updates
- Belize: Updated Travel and Flight Information November 2020
- How to Travel Now: 5 Destinations That are Open and Fishing!
- COVID-19 Travel Resource Page