What: Join Yellow Dog on a group trip to Tanzania this November to target tigerfish on the fly with African Waters. This is an operation that offers the finest tigerfishing in the world, with a week-long itinerary that is split between the Mynera and Ruhudji Rivers with two different camp locations. If you have ever wanted to fish for trophy tigerfish on the fly with the best operation in the game, then this is your chance! The trip includes 7 nights in two camps, six full days of guided fishing, partial days of fishing on arrival and departure days, charter flights to camp, all meals and incidentals.
When: Yellow Dog has a prime week reserved for the week of November 12-19, 2022 in Tanzania with African Waters.
2022/2023 Package Rates
7 Nights / 6 Fishing Days = $9,350 base package + $1,500 roundtrip domestic air charter ($10,850 per person total)
Non-Angling Companion Rate = $5,000 base package + $1,500 roundtrip domestic air charter ($6,500 per person)
- Transfer from the airport to Seacliff Hotel on arrival in Dar Es Salaam (DAR).
- Transfer from Seacliff to charter flight on the morning of departure.
- Transfer from charter terminal to airport or Seacliff on arrival back in Dar Es Salaam
- Round-trip air charter flights to and from Dar to camp (20kg luggage limit per person)
- All overnight camp accommodations
- All meals and beverages (limited beer, bottled water, and soda) while in camp
- Six full days of guided fishing (2 anglers per boat)
- Boats and fuel
- All taxes and tourism levees on camp package
- 16% Tanzanian Tourism VAT
- Fishing licenses and concession fees
What’s Not Included:
- International flights to Dar Es Salaam (DAR)
- Visa and entry fees into Tanzania (obtainable on arrival in Dar)
- Hotel overnights and other costs in Dar Es Salaam (Yellow Dog will set up the hotels for you)
- Rods, reels, terminal tackle, and flies
- BYO liquor and wine and beers over-allocated amount in camp
- Mandatory travel and medical evacuation insurance (available through Yellow Dog)
- Guide and Staff Gratuities