Ideally situated on South Andros midway between the South Bight and Grassy Creek, Bair’s Lodge sits poised to access some of the most remote flats and productive fishing areas in the entire region. Over the years, Bair’s has established itself as one of the nicest, high-end operations in the Bahamas, with excellent fishing for bonefish and occasional shots at tarpon, permit, barracuda, jacks and several types of snapper. Offshore fishing may be arranged seasonally for wahoo, tuna, and Dorado. Perfect for small groups, Bair's Lodge limits occupancy to twelve anglers per week, enabling staff to provide exceptional personalized guest service. The cuisine includes Bahamian specialties and a regular offering of fresh seafood. In addition to the comfort of the dining room, sitting room and bar, anglers will appreciate the convenience of the fly tying table and a fully-stocked fly shop.
LOCATION: South Andros Island, Bahamas
SEASON: Late-October through July
CAPACITY: Maximum of 12 anglers
CLOSEST MAJOR AIR HUB: Nassau International Airport (NAS)
TARGET SPECIES: Bonefish, with some possibilities for barracuda, tarpon, permit and more
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: Valid passport. No visa required for citizens of most countries.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO 888-777-5060 INTL 01-1-406-585-8667 info [at] yellowdogflyfishing [dot] com
- All lodging at Bair’s
- Number of days of guided fishing specified in your package
- Round trip land transfers between Congo Town and the lodge
- All meals at lodge
- All beer, local spirits, and wine
- All taxes and service charges
- Airfare to Congo Town, Bahamas
- All terminal tackle (flies, lures, leaders, and lines) and other items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for guides and staff
- Bahamas fishing license: $5 per day, $10 per week, $20 per month, and $50 for the year (Yellow Dog will ensure the lodge has your license until the online system is in place)
- 7.5% VAT Tax
"I had a thoroughly enjoyable time staying and fishing at Bair's Lodge on South Andros. The hospitality at the lodge and the company of the other anglers was outstanding. Our fishing ranged from 2-5 tailing bonefish back in the mangroves to schools of hundreds on the flats and everything in between. My fishing partner and I had several periods during our four days of fishing where while he was landing a fish I stepped up on the bow to cast to more fish and this was repeated numerous times. I have been to South Andros before and plan to continue to make it a regular trip."
- Adam S. (Chicago, IL)