Top Tier Inshore and Offshore Fishing Options
TO BEGIN YOUR BOOKING PROCESS, PLEASE CLICK “RESERVE NOW” ABOVE.
The waters surrounding Cabo San Lucas contain possibly the greatest species diversity for anglers within a short boat ride from a major city. With the potential to target over twenty species of saltwater game fish, depending on conditions.
Accommodations are not included with these Day Trip packages. There are a number of resorts in Cabo San Lucas that can accommodate a range of budgets and expectations. Overnight Beach Expeditions can be arranged. Please call for custom package details
Food and Beverages
A cooler packed with ice, water, and soft drinks are provided. Lunch can be purchased at the marina store on the morning of the trip.
Typical Length of Stay
Any length of stay can be accommodated
Non-Angling Activities and Options
Cabo San Lucas offers a wide range of activities on both land sea. Diving, beach tours, and zip lines are just a few of the exciting alternative options to fishing in the Cabo San Lucas area.
Internet / Communications
Some cell phones will work in the Cabo San Lucas area. Please contact your provider for more details.
How To Get There
Closest major air hub: San Jose Del Carmen
All U.S. citizens are required to have a valid passport that does not expire within six (6) months of trips dates. Please be sure that your passport has at least two blank, unstamped pages remaining in back, and that it is not torn, delaminated, or damaged in any way. No visas or inoculations are required for U.S. citizens. A Mexican departure tax is payable at the airport when leaving Mexico. Some airlines include this as a prepaid part of your ticket.
Minors Travelling To Mexico Without Both Parents
If you are planning on traveling with minors, remember that all children 18 years of age or younger entering Mexico accompanied by only one parent or legal guardian must have a notarized letter of consent from the other parent stating the child/children have his/her permission to enter the country. Single parents need a notarized documentation of divorce decree or death certificate of spouse. Minors unaccompanied by either parent require a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents. Please visit the US Embassy in Mexico Website for more information.
Yellow Dog works directly with and recommends Kanna Travel. They can assist with airline tickets, hotels, transfers and all travel logistics for every destination that we offer. Contact them at 855-739-3139 or [email protected] for more details on airfare ticketing, travel services, and trip insurance.
The fishery surrounding Cabo San Lucas is one of the most diverse in the world. With two distinct options for pursuing a wide variety of fish species, our outfitter has been exploring the fishery of Cabo San Lucas for nearly three decades and works with one of the most experienced guide staffs in the region. Your day on the water will be tailored to your needs based on current weather and fishing conditions.
Boats and Equipment Required
For boat trips, the guides operate 26 foot Glacier Bay center console catamarans. These boats are equipped to handle the wide open ocean areas surrounding Cabo San Lucas and offer a smooth ride in the roughest of conditions. Light spinning tackle is included in the package cost. Fly rods can be rented for an additional fee.
Rates and Terms
Full Day Boat Trip: $800USD (One or two anglers)
- One full guided day of fishing on 26ft sport fishing catamaran
- All fuel, professional and experienced Captain
- Fly tackle: rods, reels, and flies
- Use of light spinning tackle and equipment
- All Taxes (16%)
What’s Not Included:
- All gratuities for captain and crew
- Bait/ chum
- Fish fillet service
- Equipment replacement and breakage fees
- Drinks and refreshments (the guide will have a cooler with ice)
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation must be made in writing (fax, mail or email) to Yellow Dog outside of 30 days of scheduled fishing days. At that point, we will reschedule your day trip(s) – pending availability- or refund 80% of your rate. (10% cancellation fee from the lodge and 10% from Yellow Dog). Outside of 15 days, we will be able refund up to 50% of the cost of your day trips or reschedule pending availability. Inside of 15 days, Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures or Baja Anglers will not offer refunds for any reason.
- If Yellow Dog, the outfitter, or the guide cancels your day trip due to weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule your trip with no penalty, or opt to receive a refund in the amount of 80% of the total cost of the day trip. This decision will be made at the discretion of the outfitter (Grant Hartman)