Simms Bugstopper Fishing Shirt
- Stretch woven nylon brrr° cooling treated with InsectShield® for all day protection
- UPF 50
- Zip chest pockets for on-water essentials
- Convenient sunglasses chamois
Simms Bugstopper Long-Sleeve Shirt
The Bugstopper® LS Shirt with stretch brrr° cooling fibers and InsectShield® offers the most comfortable sun and bug defense period.
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- brrr° technology has three unique cooling effects that combine to immediately and continually reduce the temperature of your skin. More specifically, our Triple Chill Effect combines the power of cooling materials, active wicking and rapid drying to enhance dryness and comfort while also working to reduce temperature.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.