Simms Men's G4 Pro Jacket
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel for safety
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch / tool docking station
- 7 external pockets - 4 on the front, 2 rear and 1 on the upper left arm.
- 2 interior stretch-woven pockets - 1 zip close, one larger drop-in.
- Right front pocket features detachable sunglass chamois. Left front has internal drop-in pouch.
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets.
Engineered with GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabrics and equipped with specialized fishing features, the Simms G4 Pro Jacket boasts the most reliable waterproof breathability of any of our jackets, verified by extensive testing in extreme environments by professional guides.
Featuring a 3-point adjustable storm hood with highly visible center hood panel for increased safety, the Simms G4 Pro Wading Jacket comes with a flip out vertical loop fly patch/tool docking station and 7 external pockets. 4 on the front, 2 rear, and 1 on the upper left arm, plus 2 interior stretch-woven pockets, one zip close and one larger drop-in, with a detachable sunglass chamois in the right front pocket and an internal drop-in pouch in the left. Spacious rear game pockets are accessed through the front handwarmer pockets. Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff accommodates gloves with extended gauntlets and an adjustable elastic drawcord in the waist hem rounds out its features.
FABRIC TECH: Upper sleeves, shoulders, and hood- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell - 80D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer; Body and under sleeves- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell - 70D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer