Yellow Dog Baja Family Trip
Join Yellow Dog’s saltwater program director, Ian Davis, and his family for the tenth annual saltwater family hosted trip, which started in Ascension Bay, then to Belize, and now for the second year is at Bahia de los Suenos on the East Cape of the Baja Peninsula of Mexico. We already have eight families signed up with kids of all ages.
Dates: June 17-24, 2023 which is over Father’s day!
The Bahia de los Suenos Resort in the Baja of Mexico’s East Cape is an exciting new and upscale destination.
- In addition to fishing for roosterfish and a wide variety of reef and blue water species, the resort caters to couples and families with a diverse array of guided and non-guided activities.
- For anglers, there is walking the beach DIY fishing for roosterfish or hire one of the professional guides for roosters, jacks, snapper, large needlefish and pompano.
- There is also exciting offshore fishing on charter boats for marlin, sailfish, wahoo, dorado, and tuna.
- Kids will enjoy snorkeling, boating with tubes, fishing, jet skis, kiteboard lessons, horseback riding, and beach and pool fun.
- Adults will enjoy golfing in La Paz (one hour away), fishing, island tours, jeep rides, day trips to Todo Santos or El Triunfo, massages, and beach and pool fun.
- The resort features family suites, private pools, a secluded beach, and an on-site restaurant and bar.
- Besides fishing, there are yoga classes, cooking lessons, volleyball, kayaking, SUP, DIY fishing on the resort’s beach, nightly pool tournaments, a father’s day fiesta with a Mariachi band, a family fun beach day, and a candlelight beach dinner on the last night.
Availability and Rates: We only have a three-bedroom and two-bedroom villa, and standard double occupancy rooms all available for two to three families. All package rates are customized based on your family size and the number of days fishing.
- Accommodations as specified
- All guided fishing as specified with a trained captain
- Cooler lunch and non-alcoholic beverages while fishing
- Breakfast and dinner along with non-alcoholic beverages a
- A limited amount of flies and tackle
What’s Not Included:
- International flights to and from San Jose del Cabo (SJD)
- Ground transportation to and from the airport (arranged by Yellow Dog and paid onsite in USD)
- Staff and guide gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
- Rods, reels, flies, and all terminal tackle (rental rod/reel setups available on request)
- Taxis, additional tours or activities while onsite
For more information, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Please feel free to call 888-777-5060 if you would like to discuss this trip.