First-class accommodations at the ultimate Baja fly fishing destination
Join Yellow Dog’s Ian Davis for a hosted family trip to the Baja Peninsula of Mexico. We already have four families confirmed for this fun trip of fishing and exploring the waters and lands of Baja Mexico.
Dates: June 20-27, 2021
The Bahia de los Suenos Resort in the Baja of Mexico’s East Cape is an exciting new and upscale destination.
- In addition to fishing for roosterfish and a wide variety of reef and blue water species, the resort caters to couples and families with a diverse array of guided and non-guided activities.
- For anglers there is walking the beach DIY fishing for roosterfish or hire one of the professional guides for roosters, jacks, snapper, large needle fish and pompano.
- There is also exciting offshore fishing on charter boats for marlin, sailfish, wahoo, dorado and tuna.
- Kids will enjoy snorkeling, boating with tubes, fishing, jet skis, kite board lessons, horseback riding, and beach and pool fun.
- Adults will enjoy golfing in La Paz (one hour hour away), fishing, island tours, jeep rides, day trips to Todo Santos or El Triunfo, massages, and beach and pool fun.
- The resort features family suites, private pools, a secluded beach, and an on-site restaurant and bar.
- Guided fishing with a trained captain for the number of days specified
- Cooler lunch and non-alcoholic beverages while fishing
- Breakfast and dinner along with non-alcoholic beverages
- A limited amount of flies and tackle
- International flights to and from Los Cabos
- Ground transportation to and from airport (arranged by Yellow Dog and included on final invoice)
- Staff and guide gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
- Rods, reels, flies and all terminal tackle (rental rod/reel combo on request)
- Rental fly-fishing gear available upon request. Rod/reel rental is available at $35 US per day.
Contact Yellow Dog’s Shaun Lawson today to secure your spots.