Non-Hosted Group Trip
Dates: April 15-24, 2020
Join a small and intimate Yellow Dog group for one of the most exotic fly fishing trips in the world.
A trip to India is not your average fishing trip, just as the Golden Mahseer is not your everyday fish. To pursue this selective, heavily-armored freshwater fish means a journey to the Himalayan frontier region of northern India, where the experienced local guides that Yellow Dog works with have established a totally unique, one-of-a-kind fishing program. This is an offering that utilizes a set tent camp on the Saryu River near the confluence of the Saryu and Mahakali Rivers located on the Indian and Nepalese border. While not a hosted trip, all four rods (total) in camp will constitute a group from Yellow Dog, and the outfitter and camp staff will take excellent care of everyone!
Rate: $3,900.00 (per person) based on double occupancy. 3 rods available.
- Meet and greet at the New Delhi International Airport (DEL)
- 2 nights in the hotel in New Delhi
- 7 nights in private river camps (double occupancy)
- 2 nights in Te Aroha, Dhanachulli (double occupancy)
- Meals from breakfast on day 2 to dinner on day 11
- All beverages including bottled mineral water
- One fishing guide for every two anglers
- Fishing permits and taxes
What’s Not Included:
- International airfare
- Meals in New Delhi
- Gratuities for camp staff and guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional accommodation/transfers/sightseeing that is not part of the itinerary.
Contact Jim Klug today to book your trip.