Join Yellow Dog Ambassador Jako Lucas for a week on Farquhar Atoll. The most southerly atoll of Seychelles, Farquhar is truly one of the world’s most remote and pristine fisheries. Over the years, it has developed a reliable reputation for providing anglers with a level of variety not experienced elsewhere. Abundant bonefish, giant trevally, Indo-Pacific permit, milkfish, triggerfish, blue water species, and more are all common throughout a group’s angling week.
Dates: November 27 – December 4, 2024
-One (1) fishing package in shared accommodations, shared guide = $14,200.00
-One (1) fishing package in single accommodations, shared guide (limited to two rooms per week) = $18,190.00
Host Fee: $500.00
- All accommodation on Farquhar for seven nights (based on two people sharing a room)
- Six (6) days of guided fishing (2 anglers per boat/guide)
- Three meals per day on the island
- All bottled water, coffee, tea, and juice
- Round-trip flights from Mahe (SEZ) to Farquhar
- Landing fees on Farquhar
- All applicable taxes and GSTs
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Mahe (SEZ)
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Liquor and wine (BYO!) and beer (available for purchase at the lodge)
- Meals and accommodation in Mahe or any other en route cities
- Travel insurance and Global Rescue coverage (mandatory)
- All fishing equipment, tackle, and flies
- Island Conservation Levy of $210 per person (the amount of which will be added to the invoice)
- November 26, 2024 – Arrive on Mahe Island at any time to spend the night to catch your early morning flight to Farquhar the following day.
- November 27, 2024 – Depart Mahe and arrive at Farquhar Atoll. Island orientation and tackle setup. Self-guided fishing around the atoll.
- November 28-December 3, 2024 – Six (6) days of guided fishing at Farquhar Atoll.
- December 4, 2024 – Departure day. You can fly out on your international flight back home on this same day any time after 7:00 PM.