Fly Fish the Amazon with Jako Lucas
Join Yellow Dog ambassador, Jako Lucas, on a hosted trip to the Amazon rainforest in pursuit of exotic species on the fly such as arapaima, peacock bass, arawana, and more.
Dates (Pirarucu and Xingu):
- October 2 – 16th
- Oct 2nd – Arrival in Manaus, meet & greet and overnight in Opera Hotel
- Oct 3rd – Commercial Jet flight in the morning to Tefe, boat ride, arrival at the lodge, lunch, and 1/2 day fishing in the afternoon
- Oct 4 to 7th – 4 full days fishing
- Oct 8th – After breakfast dep to Tefe, and commercial flight back to Manaus. Arrival in Manaus, transfer to the Opera Hotel and free afternoon/eve
- Oct 9th – After breakfast, very early in the morning, Charter flight to Xingu. Arrive at the lodge for lunch, and some fishing in the afternoon
- Oct 10 to 15th – 6 full days fishing
- Oct 16th – Charter flight back to Manaus, and arrival Manaus mid-afternoon. Flight back home same eve
- ANGLERS CAN ALSO DO ONE OF THE TWO TRIPS IF IT IS TOO MUCH TIME AWAY!
Xingu USD $6,990 + USD $530 (fees)
Pirarucu USD $5,495 + USD $490 (fees)
Combo trip, we can offer a 10% discount USD $10,800 per person + USD $1,000 fees
When you book a trip with Yellow Dog, you never pay more than if you were to book directly with the lodge or outfitter. Plus, you get hands-on assistance, valuable insider information, pre-trip planning materials, and total support on all levels.