Updated January 3rd, 2023.
What: Turneffe Flats Lodge in Belize has a great last-minute opportunity for anglers eager to leave the winter behind and head down to the tropics. Turneffe Flats has long been recognized as Belize’s premier saltwater fly fishing, scuba diving, and marine eco-tourism destination, and we are proud to have worked with them for two decades. Located on the beautiful Turneffe Atoll in the Caribbean, the resort specializes in superior flats fishing, diving, guided snorkeling, and other eco-tours for a limited number of guests. Their fishing and reef adventure programs create the ideal destination for anglers and their non-angling companions.
When: January 14-21, 2023, and January 21-28, 2023.
- Two People: One fishing at full price ($5290 + tax), 2nd at half price ($2645 + tax)
- Seven nights of lodging (Saturday to Saturday) at Turneffe Flats
- All guided fishing (8-hour fishing days)
- Round-trip land and sea transfers between Belize City and Turneffe
- Three meals per day and an afternoon snack
- Coffee and tea will be available in the room
What’s Not Included:
- International flights to and from Belize City
- 9% hotel tax and 12.5% sales tax
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- Belizean fishing license (can be purchased at the lodge)
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Items purchased at gift/tackle shop
- Flies, leaders, and terminal tackle (can be purchased at tackle shop)
- Additional diving and non-fishing adventure packages