Fly Fishing Vacation Travel Insurance Through Yellow Dog
At Yellow Dog Flyfishing, we highly recommend that our clients purchase insurance coverage to protect themselves and their valuable trip investment, which is why we have an in-house travel insurance expert to assist with coverage and protection options. Yellow Dog is unique in the industry in that our travel insurance specialist can aid you in making the right decision for what insurance to buy, when to buy it, and – if necessary – can help navigate the claims process.
Email "email@example.com" to receive a quote!
FAQ's and Additional Information About Travel Insurance Through Yellow Dog
While the fact is that most destination anglers will never need to use travel insurance or a rescue-evac, the reality is that every once in a while, someone will. And – if you’re the one who needs it – you will feel like it is the best investment you’ve ever made!
Trending benefits may include:
- Cancel for COVID-19 Sickness - Included in Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Medical Expense Coverage (including COVID-19) - Included in Emergency Medical
- Cancel for Any Reason - Available to purchase within 14-days of your initial trip deposit
- Trip Cancellation - 100% of the Trip Cost
- Trip Interruption - 150% of the Trip Cost
- Cancellation due to work reasons - in most states
- Baggage Delay
- Missing Connections
- Trip Delay
- Also, when you purchase coverage within 14-days of your initial trip deposit, you receive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions at no additional cost
If you do have a claim with Travel Guard Insurance:
Claims are initiated by simply going online, where you can enter your claim details and upload any supporting documents.
If you’re ready to purchase a trip policy, you can contact us here at Yellow Dog at 406-585-8667, and we will handle everything. You can also call 1-866-877-3241, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. To help Travel Guard Insurance make arrangements, please tell them you have booked your fishing trip through Yellow Dog Flyfishing.
International Emergency Evacuation Insurance Through Global Rescue
When you travel, chances are good that your personal medical insurance won’t bring you home or get you the emergency medical care you need. An emergency evacuation membership could save your life. Yellow Dog Flyfishing works hard to ensure you have a safe and exhilarating experience while on our trips, but unavoidable incidents, unfortunately, do happen. Make sure you’re covered by a premier crisis response provider before you travel.
Additional Information About International Emergency Evacuation Insurance Through Global Rescue
Memberships are all-inclusive and have no deductibles or hidden costs. Memberships are available in short term, single-trip options or annual plans protecting all domestic and international travel. Standard Trip Insurance is an important financial planning instrument but is not designed to provide immediate emergency services. Although some trip insurance programs claim to offer medical evacuations and repatriations, the benefits are written with extensive limits and are designed more for reimbursement than timely emergency action. Would you rather a critical care paramedic backed by Johns Hopkins or an insurance claims adjuster answer the phone during your emergency? Yellow Dog Flyfishing strongly recommends purchasing a membership to protect yourself and your family when the next emergency occurs.
- Medical evacuations to your choice of hospital in your home country
- Emergency field rescue services from remote areas anywhere in the world
- Medical consultations by specialists at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Deployable paramedics and security personnel to your location
- Non-medical evacuations for security emergencies or cases of imminent grievous bodily harm
- 24/7 Operations Center staffed by paramedics and special operations personnel for instant medical and security advice
- Access to real-time city and country political; medical intelligence