The adventuresome operation at Fly Fish Guanaja brings us The Faraway Cayes. This new and extremely remote location lies 160 miles southeast of Guanaja. These isolated cayes, for years its location known mostly by a family of longtime guides, lobster fisherman, and Miskito Indians, were kept a secret from inquisitive anglers. Until now. Getting to the remote cayes requires a two-hour helicopter ride, but once there some of the best guides in the Caribbean await to share this one-of-a-kind permit and bonefish destination. Only operating for 12 weeks a year less than 60 lucky anglers each fish here each season, ensuring it remains mysterious and faraway.
March 18-26, 2022
April 15-23, 2022
April 29-May 7, 2022
$11,500 per person – 6 spots open
- Arrival and departure night accommodations, meals, and drinks in Roatan
- Six (6 Days) guided fishing, two anglers and two guides per boat
- 7 (7) nights double occupancy accommodations
- Round trip Helicopter flights from Roatan to Faraway Cays
- All meals and drinks, including the bar.
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Loaner rods and reels
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from home to Roatan
- Terminal tackle and flies, flies are available for purchase if arranged beforehand
- Gratuities for guides and staff