Getting to the remote cayes requires a two-hour helicopter ride, but once there some of the best guides in the Caribbean await to share this one-of-a-kind permit and bonefish destination. Only operating for 12 weeks a year less than 60 lucky anglers each fish here each season, ensuring it remains mysterious and faraway.
Availability: March 18-26, 2022 April 15-23, 2022 April 29-May 7, 2022 $11,500 per person – 6 spots open
- Arrival and departure night accommodations, meals, and drinks in Roatan
- Six (6 Days) guided fishing, two anglers and two guides per boat
- 7 (7) nights double occupancy accommodations
- Round trip Helicopter flights from Roatan to Faraway Cays
- All meals and drinks, including the bar.
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Loaner rods and reels
- Airfare from home to Roatan
- Terminal tackle and flies, flies are available for purchase if arranged beforehand
- Gratuities for guides and staff