Orvis Clearwater 3WT 10' Outfit
- Ready-to-fish outfit includes the 10' 3-wt. Clearwater Rod, Clearwater II Reel, Tactical Line, leader with tippet ring, and rod/reel case
- Beyond Euro nymphing, the rod can also be used for traditional techniques
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- 25-Year Guarantee
10' 3 weight, 4-piece fly rod, reel, line, carrying case included
Get started Euro-nymphing in this ready-to-fish, value-priced outfit. Designed in Vermont as part of the best fly-rod series you can buy for the money, the Clearwater 10' 3-wt. Fly rod is specifically designed to enhance European-nymphing tactics. Its light sensitivity and reach offer the perfect rod for maintaining contact with a multiple-fly nymphing rig. Given the new popularity of this technique, the Clearwater 103-4 coupled with a Tactical Nymph line is an exceptional outfit offering reduced line sag and better contact for quicker reaction to subtle takes.
Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
What that means is, we’ll fix your broken fly rod, and if we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it, no questions asked. Step on it, close the door on it, run over it with the car—it doesn’t matter, we’ll fix it. If we can’t repair it, we’ll choose a newer model rod of at least equal value to replace it. Your investment is assured for a nominal shipping and handling charge.