Skwala Sol Hoody
Built for every fishing day under the sun, our Sol Hoody stretches, breathes, and moves with you, while shielding you from the full spectrum of UV Rays. This isn’t a sun shirt; this is sun-gear.
Skwala Sol Hoody
As with the rest of the Skwala lineup, the Sol Hoody is a purpose built essential for the adventurous angler. Rest assured during countless hours in the sun with this 50 UPF rated sun hoody. Innovative design features like the hood design and the integrated side stash pocket (ideal for a spool of tippet, bottle of floating, or a small fly box) puts the Sol Hoody in a class all its own in terms of a "true" fly fishing garment.
Our Sol Hoody defines essential angling apparel. Sun exposure wears you out and damages your skin; the Sol Hoody keeps you cool, comfortable, and completely protected from UV rays. The heathered, knit fabric breathes, stretches, and moves with you; the anti-microbial finish ensures the only funk you’ll smell is fish slime; the anatomically designed scuba hood covers your neck and helps shield your face without obscuring your vision, bunching up, or sailing in the wind; and the 50 UPF rating means you can wade, float, and stalk all day long no matter how hard the sun beats on you.
The Sol Hoody is designed with a standard shirt fit and high articulation in the arms for enhanced mobility and comfort.
- Innovative textiles with benefits like 50 UPF sun protection, quick-dry properties, and anti-microbial finishing combined with a functional design approach allow for the Sol Collection to shine bright in a sea of similarity.
- The Sol Hoody is designed using a 100% polyester, full knit fabric for a soft and airy feel. Featuring a 50 UPF rating, the Sol Hoody will protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Scuba hood design for enhanced coverage from the sun.
- 50 UPF plated textile wicks moisture next to skin and a hydrophobic layer accelerates evaporation on the outside.
- Single stash pocket for quick access to fishing tools and accessories.
Weight: 8.5 oz – Large
Textile: 100% Polyester knit with anti-microbial finishing.
- 50 UPF Rating