Waterworks-Lamson Velocity 8WT 9'
We'll come clean from the outset: Velocity is the freshwater version of our Cobalt action. We did this for an obvious reason: Our high-energy saltwater rods are certifiable handguns. Point and shoot, fast and furious, lifting power and laser loops.
Waterworks-Lamson Velocity 908-4
Big flies on open water, blowing like hell? Yep. Send one out to a seam in the middle of a wide freestone and throw in a reach? Nailed it. Lift a meaty streamer with a Belgian backcast and hit the other side of the river? Done. 10 inch brookies in a beaver pond on 6X? Uh . . . not quite.
But if speed is what you need . . .
- fast action high modulus blank
- satin black anodized aluminum
- insert flor grade cork
- full wells grip profile with composite cork fight-ing butt
A REEL (AND ROD) LIFELINE
Our lifetime warranty is valid for any defect in material or workmanship for the original owner of a reel or rod. This warranty applies to parts and labor, but doesn’t cover damage due to misuse, improper maintenance, or modification. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement at our discretion, and repair parts or colors might not match the original reel. Put it back in our hands. We’ll get you a quick fix, so that you can get right back on the water.
HOW TO RETURN A ROD
- Put all four pieces in a rod tube with this return form» (Print clearly please.)
- If the rod is Center Axis, do not return the reel with the rod. (If the problem is with the Center Axis reel, remove the reel and follow return instructions for a reel.)
- Once we receive the rod, we pledge to fix or replace and have the rod on its way back to you in one week or less.
- Ship it, along with our flat $50 rod warranty s&h fee, to…
Attn. Warranty-Repair Dep’t
2756 S. Cole Road – Ste #110
Boise, ID 83709