The trip includes 7 nights in two camps, six full days of guided fishing, partial days of fishing on arrival and departure days, charter flights to camp, all meals and incidentals.
When: Yellow Dog has a prime week reserved for the week of November 12-19, 2022 in Tanzania with African Waters.
2022/2023 Package Rates: 7 Nights / 6 Fishing Days = $9,350 base package + $1,500 roundtrip domestic air charter ($10,850 per person total)
Non-Angling Companion Rate = $5,000 base package + $1,500 roundtrip domestic air charter ($6,500 per person)
- Transfer from the airport to Seacliff Hotel on arrival in Dar Es Salaam (DAR).
- Transfer from Seacliff to charter flight on the morning of departure.
- Transfer from charter terminal to airport or Seacliff on arrival back in Dar Es Salaam
- Round-trip air charter flights to and from Dar to camp (20kg luggage limit per person)
- All overnight camp accommodations
- All meals and beverages (limited beer, bottled water, and soda) while in camp
- Six full days of guided fishing (2 anglers per boat)
- Boats and fuel
- All taxes and tourism levees on camp package
- 16% Tanzanian Tourism VAT
- Fishing licenses and concession fees
- International flights to Dar Es Salaam (DAR)
- Visa and entry fees into Tanzania (obtainable on arrival in Dar)
- Hotel overnights and other costs in Dar Es Salaam (Yellow Dog will set up the hotels for you)
- Rods, reels, terminal tackle, and flies
- BYO liquor and wine and beers over-allocated amount in camp
- Mandatory travel and medical evacuation insurance (available through Yellow Dog)
- Guide and Staff Gratuities