Skwala Fusion 3/2
Built to keep you on the water after the temps drop and the tourists flee, our Fusion 3/2 Puffy features a stretch insulation and outer shell that is both water resistant and breathable.
Skwala Fusion 3/2
The 3/2 Skwala Fusion Jacket is the technical "puffy" jacket for today's anglers here in the Rocky Mountain West. The technical innovations like the watertight cuff and full stretch insulation sets this hoody apart from all of the others in terms of both comfort and performance. We really like the "clean" cut of the jacket that helps make it ideal both as an outer or insulation layer.
We built the Fusion 3/2 Puffy to be your go-to layering option when both the air and the fish bite. With 90 grams of insulation wrapping your core and 60 grams down the sleeves, this jacket maintains optimal body heat without adding unnecessary bulk that can get in the way when you’re casting. And this isn’t just any insulation, the Toray® 3DEFX+™ insulation paired with a Primeflex™ shell, stretches and contracts to move with you while keeping you toasty. Its hydrophobic shell repels water features a fitted, fused cuff that won’t absorb water after a quick dunk. The 3/2 Puffy is the perfect stand-alone jacket for crisp mornings or clear fall days and the perfect mid-layer to pair with our RS Jacket when the weather turns really Western.
The Fusion 3/2 Puffy is designed to be worn as an insulation piece either under rainwear shell or on its own. We recommend sizing the jacket to your true size whether it will be worn as outerwear or as an insulation layer.
- Full-stretch synthetic insulation and fabrics help you manage body heat and maintain comfort across a wide range of climates.
- Engineered insulation paneling utilizes this full-stretch synthetic down in a performance mapped 3/2 fill ratio(90g body/60g sleeve & hood) to keep your core warm and maintain heat throughout the body. Spiral-shaped fibers in 3DEFX+ aid in providing higher volume to trap warm air and provide stretch to the garment.
- The 3/2 Puffy stands alone in fishing apparel due its high stretch capabilities. Paired with 3DEFX+ stretch insulation, Primeflex™ yarn in the face fabric produce a full-stretch insulated puffy.
- Shallow hood designed for layering and protection from the cold.
- Angled chest pocket for easy and convenient storage.
- Highly articulated arms allow for increased range of motion when casting and using steep arm angles.
- Fused cuff features a hydrophobic finish to deter water absorption when in and out of the water.
Weight: 20.5 oz - Large
Textile: 100% Polyester Primeflex™ stretch-woven face textile with C6 DWR finishing
Insulation: 90g Toray 3DEFX+™ in the body & 60g 3DEFX+™ in sleeves
- Zippers: YKK® Vislon® zipper