It has now been well over a year since the infamous east end of Grand Bahama has experienced any signs of pressure from pursuing anglers. The great news is that our friends at East End Lodge have officially announced that they plan to reopen on March 14th of this year!
For anglers interested in a top-tier destination that is close to home and a fishery that has been well-rested, we are now taking reservations. Please contact us for more information.
Package Rates All rates below are per person and quoted in US Dollars. Remember that Yellow Dog’s services are completely free! When you book a trip with Yellow Dog, you never pay more than when you book directly with the lodge or outfitter.
Double Occupancy (2 Per Room / 2 Per Boat) 7 Nights / 6 Fishing Days = $5,250.00 6 Nights / 5 Fishing Days = $4,500.00 5 Nights / 4 Fishing Days = $3,750.00 4 Nights / 3 Fishing Days = $2,995.00 3 Nights / 2 Fishing Days = $2,250.00
Single Occupancy (1 Per Room / 1 Per Boat) 7 Nights / 6 Fishing Days = $9,450.00 6 Nights / 5 Fishing Days = $8,100.00 5 Nights / 4 Fishing Days = $6,750.00 4 Nights / 3 Fishing Days = $5,385.00 3 Nights / 2 Fishing Days = $4,050.00 *1/2 Day Fishing = $725.00 (Available on the day of departure, subject to availability)
- Round trip transfer to and from Freeport International Airport and East End Lodge
- All accommodations at the lodge as specified
- Daily guided fishing
- All meals while at the lodge
- Purified bottled water and coffee
- Complimentary wine is served with dinner
- Fishing equipment is available for use at no additional charge (G. Loomis Rods and Hatch Reels)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 12% Bahamas VAT tax
- Air transportation to and from Freeport, Bahamas
- Flies and terminal tackle
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas, and juices
- Bahamas fishing license
- Gratuities for guides and the lodge staff