Yellow Dog Client Kathleen T. traveled to Alaska's Bear Trail Lodge and described everything about her trip as "Perfection."
Read her trip comments below:
Do you have any comments or constructive feedback based on the overall lodging (rooms, dining area, social area, etc)?
- Bear Trail was amazing. I loved the lockers for waders et al.
Do you have any comments or constructive feedback based on the service, friendliness, etc of the lodge staff?
- Bear Trail was fantastic - Nancy runs a happy, good-energy, upbeat place. You can tell that her staff love being there
Did the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) match what you were expecting?
- It exceeded!
Were you pleased with your guide(s) customer service, communication skills, professionalism, work ethic, and general fishing knowledge?
- We loved the every-day-a-new-adventure nature of Bear Trail!!!
What key pieces of gear or flies made your trip successful?
- Ha! We ONLY used a salmon bead at Bear Trail and it was all we needed. Kind of amazing.
What piece(s) of equipment would not leave home without for this trip , or your next, with Yellow Dog?
Would you return to this lodge destination? Please share why or why not.
- We would like to go back to Bear Trail, for sure! The fishing, the vibe, and the rich experiences were stellar
How would you briefly summarize your overall trip experience?