Nestled amongst the famous permit flats of Southern Belize, Blue Horizon Lodge is offering upwards of a 25% discount during the Summer and early Fall.
Lincoln Westby helped to pioneer the permit fishery of the Southwater Caye Marine Preserve to offer anglers premiere positioning to access some of the most productive permit flats in Belize. Blue Horizon recently received a facelift with all new rooms that offer clean and comfortable accommodations for relaxing after a day of targeting permit. The fishing schedule focuses on tide and wind options rather than set times revolving around the kitchen or a concrete lodge schedule.
When: Between September 2 - 9 and September 16 - October 7, 2023, all packages are 25% off. Additional dates are available at a similar discounted rate throughout the month of August.
- The number of nights lodging as specified in your package
- Daily guided fishing as specified
- All taxes and fees
- Three meals per day
- Local Belizean beverages (beer, alcohol, and soda)
- Transfers to and from Placencia Airstrip and the lodge
- Marine park entry fees
- Loaner equipment
- Wi-Fi Service
What’s Not Included:
- International flights to and from Belize City
- Round trip air transfers between Belize City and Placencia via Tropic Air
- Belizean fishing license (can be purchased online in advance)
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Nondomestic beverages – specialty alcohol (BYOB)
- Flies and terminal tackle
This time of year sees less pressure despite many of the guides feeling like it is the best time of the year for pursuing permit. Contact us to inquire about availability and for more details. Click here for gear and fly recommendations for Southern Belize.