Sage ESN 3WT 10'6"
- MODEL: ESN 3106-4
- LINE SIZE: 3WT
- ROD LENGTH: 10'6"
- HANDLE: Standard Handle
- COLOR: Black Ice
- PIECES: 4
- PHYSICAL WEIGHT: 2 11/16oz
Sage ESN 3106
10' 6" 3 weight, four piece fly rod
The extra length of the 3106-4 ESN works great on our larger rivers with heavy pocket water and multiple current seams. Powerful enough to handle larger fish in heavy currents, this is a specialty rod designed for modern European Style Nymphing in the most technical settings.
Our ESN was designed specifically for European-style nymphing techniques developed to maximize catch rates. Built with a KonneticHD backbone, the ESN allows anglers to experience unmatched blank recovery, increased sensitivity, reduced weight-in-hand, and superior shock absorption to better hold fish.
The refined medium action has been designed with a variety of long and short-line techniques and situations in mind, allowing you to confidently work any stretch of river. From small creeks to big rivers, the ESN is as dynamic as the water.
- Designed specifically for European-style nymphing techniques
- Maximized sensitivity, reduced weight-in-hand, and superior shock absorption to better hold fish
- KonnecticHD Technology®
- Black Ice blank color
- Garnet thread wraps with Metallic Charcoal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chrome single foot snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus snub nosed, half-wells cork handle
- Black rod bag with Light Black logo and Garnet model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
KonneticHD Technology is the next era in performance graphite rods. Optimizing our graphite-to-resin ratio, we have created a higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks that deliver unmatched recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control. Building upon proprietary construction techniques developed for Konnetic Technology, KonneticHD gives us an elevated platform to achieve new levels in rod design.
- New proprietary graphite/resin composite developed through exclusive partnerships.
- Advanced high density (HD) fiber positioning, enhanced laminate characteristics, and optimized manufacturing techniques increase composite modulus while maintaining durability.
- KonneticHD creates amplified strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios as needed within the rod blank.
- Optimized fiber-to-fiber energy transfer along the length of the blank minimizes both lateral and medial vibrations, delivering accuracy in an easy loading blank with quick recovery, a crisp tip stop, and enhanced line feel for complete loop control.
- The highest energy transferring material we have ever created, opening new doors for our R&D Team to experiment with construction techniques, taper designs, and action profiles.
Every new Sage rod, blank and Sage series reel is covered by our lifetime, original owner warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
This warranty is limited to repair and replacement of the rod, blank or reel and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover fire, theft, missing rod sections, intentional breakage, modification or customization of the finished rod, or damage during the assembly of a blank into a finished rod. Warranty coverage on Sage blanks does not extend to any custom work or components added to the blanks. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Sage reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any Sage Product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models with comparable models when necessary.
Colors and components may vary between original and replacement parts.
The lifetime, original owner warranty against defects in materials and workmanship applies to rods with a serial # beginning with the letter "A" and higher, including all double letters (i.e. AA, AB, and AC). Should a breakage occur outside of warranty coverage (when it’s not the result of defects in materials or workmanship) a repair can usually be made for a fee.
One exception to this is the rods manufactured with a serial number Q, R, S or T. These rods carry an unconditional, original owner lifetime warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Sage blanks are not serialized. Warranty coverage on rods built from Sage blanks is limited to the blank only.
ROD CLASSIFICATION & REPAIR FEES
CURRENT - Rods that are part of our current line-up. - Fee: $30
RECENT - No longer in our current product line-up, but not more than 10 years since the final year of production. - Fee $85
CLASSIC - 10 or more years since the final year of production - $175