Redington TROPICAL SALT 8WT 9' Outfit
Fishing the flats in a tropical location might feel like you’re in paradise, but you better come prepared. The TROPICAL SALTWATER FIELD KIT has everything you need for your tropical flats adventure.
Redington Field Kit Tropical Saltwater - 890-4
The medium-fast action rod is easy to cast, and the BEHEMOTH reel with its powerful carbon drag will stop any fish in its tracks. Whether you’re targeting bonefish, redfish, permit, snook, or even baby tarpon, the TROPICAL SALTWATER FIELD KIT is built to stalk fish on any flat you might find yourself on.
TROPICAL SALTWATER ROD FEATURES
- Easy casting medium-fast action for flats fishing
- Powerful butt section that will allow you to control hard fighting fish
- Durable anodized aluminum reel seat for long lasting performance
BEHEMOTH REEL FEATURES
- Big game design construction from durable diecast aluminum
- Deep V large arbor design for extra backing capacity and quicker line retrieval
- Most powerful carbon drag in its class
PREMIER RIO BONEFISH QUICKSHOOTER FEATURES
- The perfect line for anglers wading flats, designed with a tropical coating to withstand the heat
- Shorter head for quicker loading and better turnover of saltwater flies
- Powerful front taper for easy casting
- RIO Products 10’ 12lb SALTWATER TAPERED LEADER ∞ Loop to loop connection for easy rigging
- Cordura carrying case for keeping your gear safe
- Lifetime warranty
Every new Redington rod purchased through an authorized retailer, with the exception of the Crosswater Series and the Minnow and Topo Combos, is covered by our lifetime, original owner warranty. The Crosswater, Minnow and Topo are covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and must include a dated proof of purchase.
This warranty is limited to replacement of the rod only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product.
This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear, fire, theft, loss, or intentional damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Redington reserves the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire Redington product, including broken parts or pieces, freight paid and insured to the Bainbridge Island address listed below.